The Wolseley’s Duck Terrine with Apricot Chutney & Sourdough
Confit duck leg and breast combined with sour cherries & juniper in a flavourful terrine, served with an apricot chutney and toasted sourdough
- If your order is for a special occasion, we recommend you select delivery for the day before you are serving it.
- Deliveries are made by a third party courier service, DPD, and on occasion problems arise in the logistics chain that are outside our control.
- You will receive a text on the morning of your delivery, this may be early in the morning. If you haven’t heard from DPD by 11am, please contact their customer services, 01212 754815.
- As the goods are perishable, DPD will only attempt the delivery once, please do ensure that someone is available to accept delivery.
- If there is any possibility a driver might have difficulty locating your precise address, please add specific commentary within the delivery details box when ordering.
Allergens: Sulphites, Mustard, Celery, Gluten
For information on ingredients & allergens please email email@example.com
Remove from the fridge one hour before serving.
Decant the terrine from the packaging and lay
carefully on a large plate.
Garnish with the chutney.
Toast the sourdough to your preference, serve on the side.
Keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days