Manzi’s Fish Pie
Loch Duart Salmon, cod, prawns, mussels and palourde clams in a pea velouté, topped with buttery mashed potato.
- If your order is for a special occasion, we recommend you select delivery for the day before you are serving it.
- Deliveries are made by a third party courier service, DPD, and on occasion problems arise in the logistics chain that are outside our control.
- You will receive a text on the morning of your delivery, this may be early in the morning. If you haven’t heard from DPD by 11am, please contact their customer services, 01212 754815.
- As the goods are perishable, DPD will only attempt the delivery once, please do ensure that someone is available to accept delivery.
- If there is any possibility a driver might have difficulty locating your precise address, please add specific commentary within the delivery details box when ordering.
Allergens: Wheat, crustaceans, egg, fish, milk, mustard, sulphur dioxide, molluscs
May Contain: Celery
For information on ingredients & allergens please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Preheat oven to 190C or 180C (fan assisted). Remove sleeve and film.Cook on a baking tray placed in the middle of the oven for 30 minutes or until piping hot.
Remove sleeve and pierce the film.Place on a microwave dish and heat on high for 5 minutes. Note, microwaves vary, so adjust heating time accordingly. Let sit for 1 minute before removing the film. Check the food is piping hot before serving.
Keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days
of delivery. Please note, this dish is not suitable for freezing.