Furleigh Classic Cuvee, Dorset 2014
This is produced on the Jurassic coast, in stunning Dorset countryside, near Bridport. It is a blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier, and offers a delightfully decadent nose of hazlenuts and toasted brioche. On the palate it is fresh and balanced with white floral notes and a very persistent finish.
Please note that you must be over 18 to purchase this product.
- If your order is for a special occasion, we recommend you select delivery for the day before you are serving it.
- Deliveries are made by a third party courier service, DPD, and on occasion problems arise in the logistics chain that are outside our control.
- You will receive a text on the morning of your delivery, this may be early in the morning. If you haven’t heard from DPD by 11am, please contact their customer services, 01212 754815.
- As the goods are perishable, DPD will only attempt the delivery once, please do ensure that someone is available to accept delivery.
- If there is any possibility a driver might have difficulty locating your precise address, please add specific commentary within the delivery details box when ordering.
For information on ingredients & allergens please email email@example.com