The Wolseley’s Haddock Goujons with Frites & Tartare sauce
- If your order is for a special occasion, we recommend you select delivery for the day before you are serving it.
- Deliveries are made by a third party courier service, DPD, and on occasion problems arise in the logistics chain that are outside our control.
- You will receive a text on the morning of your delivery, this may be early in the morning. If you haven’t heard from DPD by 11am, please contact their customer services, 01212 754815.
- As the goods are perishable, DPD will only attempt the delivery once, please do ensure that someone is available to accept delivery.
- If there is any possibility a driver might have difficulty locating your precise address, please add specific commentary within the delivery details box when ordering.
Allergens: Sulphur dioxide, fish, mustard, egg, wheat
May Contain: Soya
For information on ingredients & allergens please email email@example.com
This dish cannot be cooked in the microwave.
Remove all items from the packaging and set aside the tartare sauce until serving.
Remove from packaging and season lightly with sea salt. Add vegetable oil to a large frying pan to the depth of 0.5cm and heat over a medium to high heat. Take a pinch of breadcrumbs and add to the oil until they bubble vigorously. Gently place the goujons one by one into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, until golden underneath, turn the heat down if colouring too quickly. Turn the goujons over and cook for a further 2 minutes until both sides are golden. Remove from the pan and drain on kitchen paper for 30 seconds then serve.Top with tartare sauce.
Preheat oven to 190C or 180C (fan assisted). Cook frites on a baking tray placed in the middle of the oven for 8 minutes, add 1 minute if you prefer them extra crispy. Season with sea salt and serve immediately.
Keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days
of delivery. Please note, this dish is not suitable for freezing.