The Delaunay’s Roast Fillet of Sea Trout, salsify & wild mushrooms
Fillet of sea trout, with roasted salsify, and sautéed wild mushrooms, finished with a parsley, chervil & tarragon reduction.
- If your order is for a special occasion, we recommend you select delivery for the day before you are serving it.
- Deliveries are made by a third party courier service, DPD, and on occasion problems arise in the logistics chain that are outside our control.
- You will receive a text on the morning of your delivery, this may be early in the morning. If you haven’t heard from DPD by 11am, please contact their customer services, 01212 754815.
- As the goods are perishable, DPD will only attempt the delivery once, please do ensure that someone is available to accept delivery.
- If there is any possibility a driver might have difficulty locating your precise address, please add specific commentary within the delivery details box when ordering.
Allergens: fish, milk, celery
For information on ingredients & allergens please email email@example.com
Remove the fish from the packaging, pat dry and season with sea salt. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat with 10ml (dessert spoon) of olive oil. Fry the fish skin side down for 4 minutes, turn over and cook the fish for a further 1 minute or until firm to the touch.
SALSIFY AND MUSHROOM GARNISH
Keep the salsify and mushroom garnish in the pouch and heat through in a pan of simmering water for 10 minutes. Pour over the sea trout and serve.
This dish cannot be cooked in the microwave.
Keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days
of delivery. Please note, this dish is not suitable for freezing.