The Delaunay’s Roasted squash & Ricotta Pithivier with a chervil beurre blanc
A light and buttery flaky pastry case, filled with roasted butternut squash, ricotta, kale, garlic and shallots, finished with a chervil butter sauce.
- If your order is for a special occasion, we recommend you select delivery for the day before you are serving it.
- Deliveries are made by a third party courier service, DPD, and on occasion problems arise in the logistics chain that are outside our control.
- You will receive a text on the morning of your delivery, this may be early in the morning. If you haven’t heard from DPD by 11am, please contact their customer services, 01212 754815.
- As the goods are perishable, DPD will only attempt the delivery once, please do ensure that someone is available to accept delivery.
- If there is any possibility a driver might have difficulty locating your precise address, please add specific commentary within the delivery details box when ordering.
Allergens: Sulphur dioxide, mustard, egg, milk, gluten
May Contain: Soya
For information on ingredients & allergens please email email@example.com
Pre heat an oven to 200 degrees Celsius or 180 degrees fan assisted. Remove the pithivier from the packaging and place on a baking tray lined with baking or parchment paper. Cook in the middle of the oven for a minimum of 25 minutes. Remove and test the centre of the Pithivier is piping hot. If not, return to the oven and cook for a further 5 minutes. Allow to rest for a few minutes while you heat the sauce. Pour the Beurre blanc into a small saucepan and cook over a low heat until warm. Pour around the Pithivier and serve.
This dish cannot be cooked in the microwave.
Keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days
of delivery. Please note, this dish is not suitable for freezing.