Zédel’s Steak Haché et Frites
A firm Zédel favourite, chopped steak with a peppercorn sauce and frites.
- If your order is for a special occasion, we recommend you select delivery for the day before you are serving it.
- Deliveries are made by a third party courier service, DPD, and on occasion problems arise in the logistics chain that are outside our control.
- You will receive a text on the morning of your delivery, this may be early in the morning. If you haven’t heard from DPD by 11am, please contact their customer services, 01212 754815.
- As the goods are perishable, DPD will only attempt the delivery once, please do ensure that someone is available to accept delivery.
- If there is any possibility a driver might have difficulty locating your precise address, please add specific commentary within the delivery details box when ordering.
Allergens: Sulphur dioxide, milk, celery
May Contain: Nuts
For information on ingredients & allergens please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This dish cannot be cooked in the microwave.
Remove all items from the packaging and set aside the peppercorn sauce.
Remove from packaging, pat dry and season both sides lightly with sea salt.
Pre-heat a frying pan over a medium heat for 2 minutes. Add 25ml oil and place haché gently into the pan. Cook for 5-6 minutes each side depending on the preferred cooking degree. Check internal temperature reaches 63C before serving.
Preheat oven to 190C or 180C (fan assisted). Cook frites on a baking tray placed in the middle of the oven for 8 minutes, add 1 minute if you prefer them extra crispy. Season with sea salt and serve immediately.
Place unopened bag into a small container of boiling water for 5 minutes before opening and serving.
Keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days of delivery. Please note, this dish is not suitable for freezing.