The Delaunay’s Apple & Raspberry Crumble with Crème Anglaise (Vegan)
Slow-cooked granny smith apples and raspberries, topped with a pecan, almond & coconut crumble and served with an almond milk & vanilla bean ‘crème anglaise’
- If your order is for a special occasion, we recommend you select delivery for the day before you are serving it.
- Deliveries are made by a third party courier service, DPD, and on occasion problems arise in the logistics chain that are outside our control.
- You will receive a text on the morning of your delivery, this may be early in the morning. If you haven’t heard from DPD by 11am, please contact their customer services, 01212 754815.
- As the goods are perishable, DPD will only attempt the delivery once, please do ensure that someone is available to accept delivery.
- If there is any possibility a driver might have difficulty locating your precise address, please add specific commentary within the delivery details box when ordering.
Preheat the oven to 190°C or 180°C if fan forced.
Remove the sleeve and film. Remove the container of crème anglaise and set to one side.
Heat the crumble on a baking tray placed in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes or until piping hot.
After 10 minutes, heat a pan of water to a point just below boiling. Add the pouch of crème anglaise to the hot water and leave to heat through for at least 5 minutes.
Serve the crumble onto a dessert plate.
Carefully remove the pouch of crème anglaise,
open with a pair of kitchen scissors.
Serve the crème anglaise either directly over the crumble, or in a jug on the side.
This dish cannot be cooked in the microwave.
Keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days
Allergens: Nuts, Suplhites
For information on ingredients & allergens please email email@example.com