Corbin & King Aubergine ‘Schnitzel’ (Vegan)
Grilled aubergine & sundried tomato schnitzel, topped with breadcrumbs and accompanied with a salsa verde
- If your order is for a special occasion, we recommend you select delivery for the day before you are serving it.
- Deliveries are made by a third party courier service, DPD, and on occasion problems arise in the logistics chain that are outside our control.
- You will receive a text on the morning of your delivery, this may be early in the morning. If you haven’t heard from DPD by 11am, please contact their customer services, 01212 754815.
- As the goods are perishable, DPD will only attempt the delivery once, please do ensure that someone is available to accept delivery.
- If there is any possibility a driver might have difficulty locating your precise address, please add specific commentary within the delivery details box when ordering.
Allergens: Sulphites, Mustard
For information on ingredients & allergens please email email@example.com
Remove from packaging and set aside the container of Salsa Verde, and sun-dried tomatoes.
Place the schnitzel on a board, season with salt and press the loose crumbs into both sides of the schnitzel.
Add vegetable oil to a large frying pan to the depth of 0.5cm and heat over a medium heat.
Check the temperature of the oil by adding a pinch of the breadcrumbs. The oil is ready when the crumbs begin to bubble vigorously, at this point you may add a teaspoon of unsalted butter.
Place the schnitzel gently into the pan, using a fish slice, and cook for 3-4 minutes until golden underneath.
Turn the heat down if the colour begins to brown.
Turn the schnitzel over and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until both sides are golden.
Remove the schnitzel from the pan and drain on kitchen paper for 30 seconds, then serve with the salsa verde and garnish with the sun-dried tomatoes.
Keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days